Thursday, May 8, 2014

Brad Paisley on 2 1/2 Men

    This was the typical 'Get caught up on paperwork' night. I watched plenty of CBS shows, including 'Two and a half men' where Brad Paisley, the musician, was guest star. He showed up when Alan was about to get married to his ex-wife, played by Kimberly, Brad's real-life wife. It was really funny when Alan made a joke about why Brad's character got divorced, saying the story sounded a lot like a song from country music. Then he said he was more partial to hip-hop.
   I did watch 2 episodes of 'Big Bang Theory' tonight. The syndicated rerun was where Howard annoyed all of his friends with talk of being in space. It ended with Edwin 'Buzz' Aldrin, the astronaut, as guest star. I liked the Halloween costume party, as Amy was Raggedy Ann and Sheldon was C3PO. The prime time episode was where Penny got fired from a movie role, along with Wil Wheaton. Then she gets engaged to Leonard. Raj saw Emily, an ex, at a movie theater with another man. Howard and Bernadette take care of Howard's mom after she gets injured. Sounds like next week is the season finale, and there will be more about the engagement.
   I participated in a festival at midday near my workplace. I got a button as a souvenir. It says 'I love gateway corridor transit'. Much of what I saw seemed to be about bike riding. I got plenty of pictures, starting with one of Mounties in Mears Park. I also saw a news van from Kare-11. And I was given a booklet full of bike cartoons, including what kinds if bikes certain artists would own like Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso. There were plenty of chalkboards as well, and one said 'Imagine'. I wrote on it how I am looking forward to the new Saints baseball stadium, which will be nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment