Friday, November 14, 2014

Broken Beer Bottle

    I went to the comedy club tonight, and noticed there was a broken beer bottle near my table. I ended up picking up the lion's share of the shards. It appeared to be a Corona bottle. At first I just saw the neck, and then after the show I moved the table to see if there was more, and there was. It went well performing, I tried plenty of new jokes. I had 5 on my list, and did all but one- didn't do the ones about internet dating. I did the ones about the annoying coworker, scaring people on Halloween weekend, wine and dine me, and the guy I met at a free movie.
   Tetris did ones about Kardashian jokes, and taste buds. Michigan did ones about a secret sex party, catcall video, and not living with his lady. Perkins did one about a text from his lady, Catcher in The Rye, and senior pictures on the railroad tracks. Maryland did ones about orgies, girl at the gas station, ordering on amazon, condo, and cat burglar. Fantasia did ones about you've won I'm here, and paying rent. The rapper did ones about buying a motorcycle, mad men, and poetry is rap that doesn't curse. Bus fare did ones about sandwiches, and music during sex. Grizzly Adams did ones about Batman Returns, picking up strangers, the cost of a PBR, schools with commercials, not using condoms, and Wizard of Oz. Laundry did ones about scones, comparison to giving birth, and roundabouts. Pottery barn did ones about the Bible without deodorant, nursing beer, that's how people work, he's engaged, and owns a 'loofa'. The 'Extra murder' comic did ones about voices in your head, existential crisis due to college degree, your dreams are stupid, why is Waldo, a Music Man reference, and those 'I voted' stickers. International Falls did ones about cat costumes, giving up casual sex, what waiting for the bus is like, street harasser, Long Island teas, and rip out IUD. The D.C. native did ones about being 9 months sober, his lady falling down the stairs, and her toenail at the ER. Happy meal did ones about being fired from his restaurant job, I tagged Olive Garden, rub men with Ben-Gay, fired for a dick joke, and where is the racist guy? He ripped this guy.         

No comments:

Post a Comment