Friday, November 28, 2014

Bypass Corporate

     I went to an Erbert Gerbert sandwich shop at midday and heard a call. So I had to ask about what was meant by closing the store on a phone call. I was told it was at a nearby location, in the St. Paul skyway, not the one I was at. I said I had switched locations I was visiting as there was a problem with visits not registering on my loyalty card. This is when the manager said he was able to bypass corporate and have them added at the store.
   It was a good evening as usual at the comedy club.  Tortoise did ones about big boy needles, Chicken Kiev, U2, a bus survey, candy corn, and Fonzie. Fantasia did ones about Pawn America, paying half of rent, and locked keys in the car. International Falls did ones about extra birth control pills, giving up casual sex, spooning in a porta pottie, social work and art, and eating a placenta. Morton Salt did one about teaching Korean. Michigan did ones about Zac Brown, and the Garden State soundtrack. Laundry did one about finding a tooth. A lady comic with dread locks did ones about a sampler platter, and jalapenos. A comic I know from working at 10k laughs did one about turkey steroids. I know him for wearing a Nebraska hoodie, just says the state name so it is not necessarily in reference to the college in Lincoln and their sports teams who are known as the Cornhuskers. Extra murder did ones about a nativity scene, the Yule Log show, the movie 'Seven', 3 wise men, and the little drummer boy. One comic was from St. Louis. Mr. Pibb did ones about 3 men with the same name, a tap on the shoulder, gun shot noises at rap concerts, nerds being the new misogynists, muscles ruin a back tattoo, and Spider-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment