Saturday, November 22, 2014

Way Better Sweet Potato Chips

     Tonight I was back at the Soap Factory in Minneapolis for a volunteer party. There was plenty of pizza, 25 boxes in all. Some was vegan, and some was meat. I had 2 slices of pepperoni. There also was plenty of little bags of chips, sweet potato, made by Way Better snacks. I decided to claim 3 bags of these and will try to eat them soon. I claimed one bag after my shift of scaring people at the Haunted Basement 3 weeks ago. It took a while, but I finally saw my contribution to the slide show, 15 photos from the event. I was told there were about two thousand in the slide show. Mine were at the absolute end, and when it got to the one of the grocery cart full of chips it just stopped. There was a keg of Summit Beer, and I had a cup of it.
  The day started early with a visit to McDonald's for an Egg McMuffin breakfast sandwich. Then I got on the bus to work as overtime was being offered. I arrived shortly after 9:30am and left to get the bus again just after 2pm. I accomplished what I wanted to, logging out 3 pages of sold accounts for the special project after pulling the documents. The total number of documents was comparable to what I logged out for Monday, our highest volume day. The boss ordered pizza, and around 1pm it arrived. I had 3 slices, pepperoni and sausage. It was from Pizza Luce, the kind from the Soap Factory party I am not sure but it was some other place. After I got home I checked the paper and found out the Iowa-Wisconsin football game was on local TV, on ABC. So I started watching it when it was tied 3-3 near the end of the 1st quarter. It was 16-3 Wisconsin at halftime and they went on to win 26-24.  I wanted to get some errand running done before going to the Soap Factory, so early in the 4th quarter I went to the grocery store and missed 2 touchdowns even though I was away for just a short time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment