Monday, November 17, 2014

Dumb And Dumber Coaster

     At the comedy club tonight, I let another comic know I didn't make it in time to get signed up but I still stayed for the show. I was given their contact information, written on a beer coaster advertising the movie 'Dumb and Dumber'. It took longer than expected to get my car warmed up, it was stuck in second gear at first. After stopping at a Super-America for the evening meal, I let it warm up some more before leaving again.
   At work the notable thing was getting two visitors to my cube. This is not typical. One was asking about the letters I do, and I said notes show no mention of one being sent. Later on the request was there and I completed it by the end of the day. The other was somebody wanting a lien release, I sent them to document release though it was late in the day and just one member of the department was available to help them.
   I am still trying to get photos sent for the volunteer banquet this weekend at the Soap Factory. I decided to pare it from 25 to 15, but when I tried to email them it was taking too long. I think this was due to the files being too big, and I started off with just four! I asked about sending them to their
Dropbox account, will hope to hear more soon.
    At the comedy club, I was in the bathroom and was asked if I was nervous. I said I am not on the list. I was advised to just hop on stage. I responded by saying that is now how it works. After the show I asked the school bouncer about a rap song he was reciting. He told me who the performer was, I later found out the spelling made a difference. It was Big Boi and I was trying to look up Big Boy. The Hillary Clinton look-alike did ones about Subway, Harry Potter, and a Brazil wax. Jersey video did one about a mustache, and 20 years. Tortoise and hare did one about the actor known as the Rock. Another was about the Gap clothing store. International Falls did ones about cat costumes and street harassers. Red-faced comic did ones about cheeseburgers, and a nun. The nurse's aide did ones about the wrong stage, tattoos, a chest exam, and a back rub. Laundry did ones about scones, his wife giving birth, and a roundabout. School bouncer did ones about a kid in a field with invisible friends, and the movie 'Blind Side'. Tetris did ones about a Kardashian, and Bon Jovi. Perkins did one about his lady sending a text message. University accountant did ones about hopscotch, and the fast food chain known as Wendy's. Maryland did one about ordering from Amazon. A visitor from Florida did one about filing for bankruptcy. Sub teacher did ones about Labor Day in China, and his sexual president joke. 'Extra murder' did ones about a duck gun, voting, and the 'Yule Log' show. Bathtub did ones about a lava lamp, a petting zoo, and stolen babies. Three times three did one about wedding vows.

No comments:

Post a Comment