Monday, November 3, 2014

Customer Service Stories

    After the show at the comedy club tonight, I liked hearing the bartender and manager share stories about working in customer service. I even spoke some about doing call center work. The manager said he felt bad for me, but I said I found it easier to do than what he does since it's done remotely and I learned a lot of people skills from it.
   I liked getting another CD done by a comedian friend, this one was from the Wisconsin guy. I was asked to post a review online, and I likely will on Amazon once I have listened to it. The preschool teacher did one about 'down by the bay'. Morton Salt did one about his uncle selling shoes. The rapper did one about playing high school football. The red-faced comic did ones about DUIs and Little Caesar's. The radio personality did ones about houseguests, the apple orchard, and her son's toothbrush. The bathtub comic did ones about taking babies, a lava lamp and cop paranoia. Fantasia did ones about girls like jerks, and role playing. Laundry did one about mandolin players, and referred to an REM song, 'losing my religion'. The Wisconsin girl did ones about blush wine and refried beans, as well as a stripper lunch lady. The fever comic did ones about a dentist appointment, cake and pills, and a Civil War general. The Wisconsin guy did ones about whiz-banging cheese in a bag, Cuba, dry cleaners, a massage Groupon, his dad selling deep fryers, and Aaron Rodgers. The school bouncer did ones about rap record labels, ice cream and nachos, and a kid in a field with an invisible friend. The university accountant did ones about Charlie Brown, her husband at Target, KFC, baby carrots, gymnastics, and the seven dwarfs. The sub teacher did ones about Labor Day in China, Snap Fitness, his lady at MNDOT, atheist shoes, Progressive Insurance, and ISIS as grandma names. The 'extra murder' comic did ones about a ferry, a food truck, a donut burger, the Ebola scare, a Texas visit, and a Michigan visit. Perkins did ones about his mom's death rattle laugh, his car almost towed, a zombie apocalypse, and senior pictures on railroad tracks.     

No comments:

Post a Comment