Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Buzz Ballz Mixed Drinks

   Recently I found an empty container calling itself Buzz Ballz mixed drinks. It says have a ball and is watermelon smash. It is mixed with vodka. I took off the pull tab from it. First time I had heard of such a product.
    I also made it to the comedy club tonight, and after performing I did get some compliments, one was about the bit about seeing my ex over the weekend. I also got the powerful 'how right I was' feeling during somebody playing 'No woman no crime'. Put another way, it may be called a 'self validating moment'. I like how I get it often while at the comedy clubs. The Royals went up 2-0 in the World Series over the Mets, watched some of the game at home before heading to the club. There was also the news of how Minnesota Gopher football coach Jerry Kill retired. Already this week there was the story of the death of Wolves basketball coach Flip Saunders.
   Also at the comedy club, a lady guitarist played runaway, halfway home. Through the arms of justice, cast me out to sea. Dance for me, she takes a chance for me. There was a duo, singer wearing black and a blue and red bowtie. Guitarist has a white t-shirt, sounds like punk or heavy metal. Everything will balance in the end. I met the man in the sun, he told me I remind him of no one. Serrano, frog metal? Some spoken word followed, life becomes infinite, next one about writer's block, American Pie, Wanda Sykes, and centers for disease control. Airway did we knew the way, OK, one two try me, we can have more, 3rd song I like it. Aaron did spoken word. Sunday sermon serotonin, controversial subject. A reggae song mentioned no drama, living in the moment. Then 'no woman no crime' was played. Everything is going to be all right. Recorded music was get down get down, boogie. A young cello boy did the answer is love, the way it is. Jessie J did ones about Thursday always so sad, crazy about my baby, and send her back to me. Show runner did without love, where would you be now? Then it was followed by the Jackson 5 song, give me one more chance, you in her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment