Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wrong Turn, Slight Delay

    I made a wrong turn on the way to the comedy club tonight. There was a slight delay of about 5 minutes due to it. I still made it to the club well before the show began. An office colleague asked for tickets, great to see somebody I knew in the crowd. I did a bit about the wrong turn, and a shout out to them. She wears and extra-small coat and was there with her guy. I really liked having this guest set as I knew it was coveted, and it was great to share the stage with school bouncer as he showed up and got a guest set, following me. Wee bit was MC and is now worthy of the ring of honor. The headliner liked how I started out with a Johnny Cash joke.
    The headliner did ones about stay it's OK, women and orgasms, crushed it, his 16 year old son, puffing chest out, misdemeanor this morning, a paper chain, looking at tree, sniper heckle, bully seminar, what we don't wear, the crusades, can I give you rubles?, and no you puked. he was also show closer the night of my first ever paid gig, the Turkeys show. I have all 3 of his comedy CDs.
  Others were about sky's the limit, to be or not to be, porky pig, camp in yard, SIDS, stub toe air raid, hat and one sock, Christmas choir concert, Kenny G, the worst to be continued, Roy G Biv, pot of gold, he has Asperger's, his dad left, Bill Gates, and hold back laughter.  
    This was followed by Asian guy Brit accent, dog meowing, sandwich thing was weird, don't give kids excuses, a dancer in our family, this isn't a hospital, bring them in with arms, a ruler on the sink, helping with homework, I didn't invent them, at IHOP with his kids, they made me that book, what his daughter said, two dollar bills, and a list after divorcing.
   Finally, there was you can't do both, ask where she's been, Nicaragua, no man left behind, clang goes the trolley, hands on back, your opinion doesn't matter, hard nipples, fall in love every day, mouth breathing, and restless leg syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment