Saturday, October 31, 2015

Whitman 60 Pocket Coin Album

   In the afternoon I went to a Barnes and Noble and bought a 60 pocket coin album, made by Whitman. This company did make some of the coin folders I already had such as the Canadian penny album. I do like this concept once seeing it in comparison to earlier ones, where I can place coins in a 2 by 2 mylar, staple them, and slide them in the pocket. There are 43 Canadian pennies, 28 American pennies, and 20 American quarters I may want to move now. But I don't have the mylars yet. I did see them for sale at the B and N in the same section so I know where to find them. This may help with keeping things more in one place. Some of my coins are taped onto a three by five card at the office as I wasn't sure of where else was a good place to keep them.
   I picked up two E-bay orders at the post office, an 'Up In The Air' movie program from Germany and the Charlie Brown trucker hat. Then I turned in change at the bank, it was $8.60 and went into savings. After I ate a small Pizza Hut pepperoni pizza at Target I went to print things at the library. I arrived home around 3pm and started watching the Iowa Hawkeye football game vs. Maryland as it was on ABC, and had started at 2:30. Iowa went on to win to go 8-0. I fell asleep during the second half. After the game was over I went to do my weekly grocery shopping and then off to the comedy club. I was there really early, only needed for the second show. So I went to a Walgreen and picked up a memory card for my video camera. It was great doing another guest set, the 4th this year. Big Dog was the headliner. He did invite me back onstage during his set and interviewed me like a straight and ham routine. It was odd how I spoke after the show to a lady and said I wish I didn't have to do comedy. It has given me so much! Guess I would have preferred a normal life- whatever that would have been- but it wasn't in the cards. Can't ignore your own destiny. I do like how I am at ease on and off stage when I talk about the craft of comedy.
    Also at the comedy club, Whopper did one about a sex apocalypse. Fargo Moorhead did ones about pot legal, and engaged. Mr. Pibb did ones about clowns and commitment, you need to meet him, wet hooch, the title joke, Arnold Palmer, Anne Hathaway, Les Miz, Dad kissing, Rihanna song 'Only Girl', identical twins, you don't need the dog, is this your cat?, life is meaningless, open mouth cough, Tre songs, online banking password, he is from Milwaukee, take them to Southdale, kissing not a big deal, settlers of Kataan, and IUD poking.
    Headliner did ones about eat dessert, holiday, leather-face, animal abuser, automatic toothbrush, dog sitting, highway 55 traffic, Tijuana ghetto, horrible news, eating at Perkins, shoulder drop, horny goat weed, black French tickler, peeping tom, neighborhood watch, turn out lights, have drinks with them, smoke bomb, that's my sister, doesn't understand sarcasm, head blew off, take and bake pizza, wet chips, Bruno Mars song, she wants a baby, Dad's sport jackets, erotic novel, better than all of us, nards, take for granted, and never got to say hello.     

No comments:

Post a Comment