Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Purple Tattoo

   At the comedy club tonight, there were temporary tattoos being given out, in the color of purple. There was mention of a group photo at the end of the night, but I was tired and left before then.
   This was also the first day back in the office for my 'Work spouse' since the wedding over the weekend. And NO, it was not to me. It was to somebody in the office though. I did sign a card late last week about it when word leaked as to the reason for planning on being out of the office for a week.
    Also at the comedy club, I found out a nearby grocery store closes at 7pm, so it means going when they are open. Show runner did born this way by Lady Gaga. A keyboard player did smoke on the water by Deep Purple. Another was final countdown by Europe. He is wearing an Anthrax shirt. Now playing a keyboard guitar. Hip hop did yesterday the 13th, before my patience starts to give in. Words couldn't even reach me. Crack another beer, a Grain Belt reference. Next was a brother of earlier hip hop, all a little ugly. All judged by appearance. You can make me frown can't break me down. Airway did bright lights of possibilities. Party at hotel after show. Take control of the situation. Then I must have heard a recorded song, say it ain't so, carry me home, late night, come home, work sucks. Cahill did plush by Stone Temple Pilots. others were old time rock and roll by Bob Seger and Kid Rock's version of Sweet Home Alabama. Jonas the drummer is going to Germany. Then I heard superstitious, writing on the wall. We're jamming, hope it is going to last. Show runner did Happy by Pharrell Williams. Then there was Purple Rain by Prince. 

No comments:

Post a Comment