Thursday, October 29, 2015

Panera Bread Sandwiches

   Tonight as I was leaving the workplace I noticed some food left in one of our break rooms. It was from Panera bread. I didn't feel like making anything for the evening meal so it worked out well for me. I chose two kinds of sandwiches, a smoked turkey for one and a ham and cheese for the other. In addition I claimed a bag of Sun Chips as well as a cookie. My boss offered a big beef and bean burrito at midday so I had it for lunch. He said a colleague got it for him but he couldn't eat it. I don't recall if he said why. It was spicy, so I ate it slower than other burritos I have had. Tonight I have already listened to one comedy CD that I acquired this month, hopefully I can listen to the other before I retire for the night. These would be the ones by Conga Line, and Fargo Moorhead. I got the former in person and the latter I ordered online. I am good at finding things online, knowing it is all about what key words are used. Or in this case, being willing to wade through all of the comedy CD listings on CD Baby to see what names I recognize. It may not have yielded many, but it still yielded some that I didn't know about previously as I am not always aware of who has CDs out without going through the process of asking them. This is especially true with this site, as it handles plenty of obscure recording labels. I knew this was why the first two from the Wisconsin girl were hard to find for a while, not knowing the specific name of the label or that some comics have their own websites with more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment