Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Street Bullies

    I was riding the bus home this evening from work and noticed a sweatshirt that another rider was wearing. It said 'Street Bullies' and it looked like the logo for the NBA's Chicago Bulls. When I researched it online I mostly saw mention of the Broad Street bullies, as in the NHL's Philadelphia Flyers. I did perform at the comedy club tonight, and it was great to see the wolf near the end. I did one Iowa City joke tonight, but it was mostly ones about my office job. I did my best to look at printed forms to figure out my event schedule for the weekend. It likely means moving one event to next week when I have more time.
   Also at the comedy club, International Falls did ones about was in New Orleans, reverse heroin OD, friend dumped, crooked face, and cross fit. Long straw did ones about his own Netflix account, west wing, sexual politics, and tossed red solo cup. The crow did ones about eat mushrooms, wait tables in Hopkins, stoned in afternoon, and vaping. Ice cream did one about bike in winter. Tetris did ones about ghost stories, mountaineering disasters, playing call of duty, draping flag, and the Toto song 'Africa'. Wee bit did ones about Bruce Jenner, oysters, Lincoln on penny, and sci-fi convention. Mr. Pibb did ones about check IDs at job, mimosas, my little pony, and HBO go password. Ragu did ones about people you may know, Tinder, spies, Christ, weed party, mouth breathers, and Allman brothers. Blind Side did ones about Burger King, worst part of 70's, Loch Ness monster, sweater vest, and Fred Douglass.

No comments:

Post a Comment