Thursday, October 22, 2015

Get Carded At Game Night

   I went to a Match dot-com event tonight at Bar Louie in Minnetonka. There was a weird card game, hence why it was known as 'Get carded at game night'. But it wasn't too shocking what was on the cards, comparable to many of the things I have heard at the comedy clubs over the years. I was the winner on three of the rounds. I did order food and got the voodoo sandwich with tater tots. I didn't give a big tip as it was annoying to have to get my own silverware and napkin. What I ordered was a chicken sandwich.
   This place was inside the mall, so I looked around at the mall after the event was done. But it was nearly 9pm by then so not much was open. It was odd how I drew the attention of a mall cop when I was looking at the directory. I asked if I had been standing there too long. He said something about not wanting to play 20 questions. I was looking for the food court, lower level. And I said I could read a directory well, don't know how my level of education compares to other mall patrons. It is not the first time this has happened. I know it may truly be a case of wanting to be helpful but I didn't know how else to react. I know when people have questions, I do have answers. Or maybe he was bored as it is a suburban mall where likely nothing ever happens. As I was leaving I liked hearing 'Already gone' by Kelly Clarkson.   

No comments:

Post a Comment