Monday, October 12, 2015

Pay By Phone

   First day back in the office after the weekend in Iowa City. One of the things on my list was to do another pay by phone on a bill, it was for my cell phone. I have been doing this fairly often in the past few months. The only check I have written lately was for housing. Most places accept pay by phone now. I like how it is a straightforward process, and I get a confirmation number I can write down. I spoke of this to my mentor when he passed by this afternoon.
   I did perform at the comedy club tonight, mostly jokes inspired by Iowa City. Also at the comedy club, Brew did one about beer goggles. Fish noodle did ones about dog pics on Reddit, prom lock-in, favorite swear word, almost in crash, chop wood, semi to Illinois, blanket and hot soup, sleep until 9am, walk away from people, forced to make out, bad day at work, interview with crazy person, and hail Mary. Cee-note did ones about Wings and Coach reruns, Craig T. Nelson net worth, get a real sickness, mom's love, pushed into theater, get motivated, Taco Bell, likes big trucks, greatest performance yet, self loathsome, talking to myself, and pick pocket gang. The button did ones about home invasion, good company, weight gain, enabler, look edible, fruit salad, feminist, and hold door open. Fancy comic did ones about swam ocean, walk desert, moon walk, Chubby Checker, Jolly Green Giant, you are not unique, and David Bowie. Others were about chimp DNA, Donald Trump, hairdo trophy, Bruce Jenner, bad credit no credit, platinum rule, 3rd rule, take off shirt, on top of world, baseball hot dogs apple pie, and Rick James. Sub teacher said 'fake hate' about myself and Perkins. I say 'manufactured rival'. Happy Meal did ones about all about the music, un-roastable, and heckle from Perkins. Others were about missed Tinder connections, claim he's long straw, Fantasia claim he's bus fare, anyone a cop?, remember what I forgot, vaporizing, government shutdown, dead pandas, Como Zoo, so are most STDs, and polar bear box. Sub teacher did ones about Obama, Miller Lite, drones, Butch and Sundance, Ed Snowden, duck hunt, ISIS, Alan Jackson, tub girl search, Dad's jury duty, Icy Hot, WWE, fundamentalists, Chanhassen wedding, and Christ and Pilate. Twin Peaks did ones about hates weddings, ted talk, jugalo, pulp fiction wallet, dildos, and diarrhea.

No comments:

Post a Comment