Friday, October 23, 2015

Maytag Blue Cheese Box

   At the comedy club tonight after the show I saw how there was a Maytag blue cheese box at the announcer booth. The button was the announcer tonight and said it was from her job, and she has done jokes about working with cheese at her job before. I liked the reminder of my hometown, and I did say I have eaten it before but it tastes better when on a cracker.
   After work I didn't stay home for all that long as I wanted to get to a haunted house, Fright Farm in Maplewood. I liked how the line moved quicker than before, just 30 minutes to get in. The attendance dip may have been aided by it being a damp cold night. I got some apple cider onsite after going through.
   At midday I went to get some Charlie Brown and snoopy stamps. It was one of two sheets I bought, the other was Paul Newman stamps. When I was in Walgreen after this, and after having a sandwich at Erbert Gerbert, I went to get some razors and liked hearing 'Don't get me wrong' by the pretenders. This song was in the movie 'Gung Ho', which I have on VHS.
    Also at the comedy club, long straw did ones about massages at MOA, divorced in 20's, game over, already stealing, and Amazon Prime. Sub teacher did ones about not nearly enough, disrespect, are you broken?, tiny Freud, he asks me why, ultimate anti-depressant, and ruling North Korea. Others were about a song for everything, moods change, Chanhassen wedding, singing at crime scene, Dahmer, and liberal Pilate. Software developer did ones about motorcycle accident, dead dog, memorial video, and which one? School bouncer did ones about love that rap, shows us tattoo, Ice Cube, parents forbid rap, Dad's Wi-Fi password, and respect for Mom. Wisconsin guy did ones about carp in river, eaten by bear, garbage barge, Bin Laden, mice and Lincoln Tunnel, subdued a mouse, beer gut, fat roll, and ancient Pythagoreans. The taller of the brothers did ones about cool guy does drugs, morphine, appendix, tigers at zoo, smart and strong, wedding photographer, figure out dog park, never change, and bike on train. Fargo Moorhead did ones about pot while pregnant, spiders in new house, 2 meters of gauze, and legs and eyes. Bus fare did ones about teeth in hotel room, Yelp review, everything re-arranged, hey there Delilah, and Seinfeld season 1. Others were about depressed people, and eggs in basket. Then I wrote 'heard real slim shady'. Perkins did ones about moved away from Mom, little spoon, big sleep, hookers in midtown, ventriloquist, Subaru, Tim Burton, no GQ model, sister in Kansas City, storage wars, throw away mail, and baby cooking. Happy meal did ones about uncross arms, who is talking, keep the joke, engage only me, are you chanting?, chip on shoulder, beat the Uber, and slip and slide.   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment