Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pearson Candy Halloween Party

   Went to the Pearson candy Halloween party tonight in St. Paul. It was great getting a photo with two mascots, one of them was Bit-o-Honey. The other appeared to be a lion. I had meant to do this event last year but didn't for whatever reason. But this time I said I need to as I can't keep passing this kind of event up. I am just used to my after work routine apparently. But with the recent change in my Hotmail account I do spend less time looking at email, just deleting most of them and not even opening them. Also made it to the comedy club, and I did one about seeing my ex over the weekend. Another was things I heard at the haunted house, along with visits to a therapist- aka guidance counselor office- when I was in junior high.
   Also at the comedy club, International Falls did ones about a van, skateboard, went to other school, give up casual sex, dating a bus driver, and crosses for all funerals. Brawler did ones about hooker walked up to him, not cynical yet, don't be greedy, a lot of work to get here, therapists, good will hunting, ex's wedding or funeral, and my war his war. Bronze comic was in a chicken mask. One comment I wrote down was you can't give me the light, I'm in charge. Fish noodle did ones about Freddie Mercury, terrorist interview, and arrested in Madison. Bus fare did ones about knife to gun fight, freak-fest in Madison, a Jolly Rancher, throwing a Chipotle burrito, and level of depression.
Werewolf did ones about one living grandparent, cancer kids, selfies, pudding cups, and free range chicken. Former bartender did ones about lemon on fish, menage a trois, juice, and conspiracy theory.    

No comments:

Post a Comment