Thursday, July 7, 2016

big bang theory trivia box

after work I went to the family dollar and got a few items, this included a 'big bang theory' trivia box. it is still in the shrink wrap. it says it has 20 character cards, and hundreds of trivia questions. I had a different one already, called 'fact or fiction', bought at a Walgreen. the other items I bought were some toilet paper, a 'star wars' plastic drinking cup, and a small bag of doritos. the doritos happened to be why I went there as I wanted something for the evening meal to go with the burrito I already had.
   I did watch two episodes of 'big bang theory' tonight. syndicated rerun was when howard decided to hide from Bernadette, under the table. prime time episode was when leonard and howard was caught in a lie, they were at the movies. and Sheldon decided to take amy to his storage locker.
   after that I did take my customary long walk around the neighborhood, bringing rain gear but I didn't need it for long. it was before the midway point of the walk, and around the time that I needed to go to the bathroom so I went inside a restaurant and used their bathroom without saying a word to anyone. as usual it was worth it to stop at the car wash as well, as I found 3 pennies there.
   my facebook news feed was full or postings about the police shooting in falcon heights. it affected me the most when I saw the one from school bouncer. why, I don't know for sure. I said 'I am here if you need me' and I got a 'like' in response to it. one of his sentiments was 'tired of protesting'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment