Tuesday, July 12, 2016

equate flushable wipes

after I was done performing tonight I walked around a little before I decided to head home. I noticed a plastic bag along the way, and I looked inside and found a wide array of items. one of those was a pack of equate flushable wipes, distributed by Wal-Mart. I hadn't used these before, but I took them home and used some in the bathroom and they proved to work really well. I started out with ten items, and decided to keep five. I tossed the perishable items, not knowing how long they had been sitting there. I also kept a travel size toothpaste, mouthwash, tissue, and a t-shirt. the shirt still had the tags on it, but was from a different store, JC Penney. I don't know how it all got to where I found it, I don't want to know. but I hate to see things go to waste, especially when these are items that I can use. also during the walk I found coins, the more likely thing to find. I netted 13 cents, a dime and 3 pennies, that went into the change bank.
   my 'tag team partner' was due back in the office after a day of vacation, but was absent so I had to cover for her again. I still found a way to get the highest priority items done, it was just harder to do.
  I went to perform after hearing from friends who live in st. louis, found out they will not be around when I am in town. they usually are busy in the summer. I was asked how I was doing, and did speak of things like last month being a time of transition, regarding cars. and my role in a fringe show next month. in my set tonight I did end it with mention of looking forward to going there. others were about hearing an Eminem song on the way there, songs by Sia, and responding to the host, soap opera, who had jokes about republicans and what is happening in Syria.

No comments:

Post a Comment