Wednesday, July 20, 2016

green bingo tickets

I keep getting green tickets for the bingo drawing with out themed week at the office, but I am too busy to go to the bingo games that are twice a day or see the drawing. I have like five or six tickets now. duty calls, as the saying goes.
   I had the dental appointment after work, and I kept hearing 'i'm sorry' from one of the office people. I don't want to hear 'sorry' anymore, because it doesn't change the situation. I did not make another appointment due to the billing problem. normally I do at the end of each appointment. it feels like I would be rewarding incompetence if I did. so now it means finding out what the final total is on what I owe the dental office, and then find another dentist.
   I did get stage time tonight, though there was a long delay due to construction on the interstate. the set was mostly about the st. louis visit, but also some about the dental appointment. I tried getting stage time at another club after this first show was over but too many people had already signed up. so I will get them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment