Tuesday, July 19, 2016

bookcase order missing

I was of course annoyed when I showed up at bed bath and beyond tonight to pick up the bookcase I had ordered and nobody could find it for me. I hated the feeling of it being a wasted trip. I used the word 'wrong' a lot- did I show up at the wrong time? the manager on duty wasn't the same one that had helped me when the order was placed. I was advised to call when he returned, which would be midday the next day. I did accomplish other things on my list tonight, chores like doing laundry and washing dishes. I exchanged some text messages with the e-harmony match while doing laundry.
  first day back at the office, I had some items waiting for me at my cube. I decided to collapse one of them as it was a three-sided advertisement for the company, and it was just plain too big. I got annoyed when calling my dental office, following up to the threatening letter that arrived over the weekend. I was told it never should have been sent out, when it mentioned things like late fees. I told them the claim had been paid, no thanks to the dental office. I had to do the leg work. I have an appointment for Wednesday, but I am so offended that I am telling myself that it will be the final one. I have no choice but to dump this dental office due to the billing fiasco. there has to be another one where they care about me more as a person, this one doesn't leave me feeling valued at all. this should make it easier for me to find the time to find another primary physician as well. I haven't been there in a while as I don't trust them, so I technically dumped them a while ago. I feel like some of the tests they have run are not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment