Wednesday, July 20, 2016

sorry, so am I

I called and found out the bookcase had been found. so after work I went to the store to pick it up. I was under the impression that it was already assembled, as the earlier one from them was. I arrived and saw it was in a compact box, so 'some assembly required'. I knew not much of it would be assembled tonight when I planned on performing. it was a little annoying when the cashier was ready to have me pay again, I said it was already paid for as I had to pay before it was even ordered. she said 'I am sorry' and I said 'so am I', and then she said 'hope you still have a good night'. I get tired of hearing 'sorry', and I think many others are too. just do your job! and as I recall, 'so am I' was a line in my favorite movie, 'good will hunting'. I hate the feeling of how this bed bath and beyond store is a one-man operation.
   I did make it to the performance venue, though most of the jokes in my set were about the weekend in st. louis, five in all, along with a response to the MC making mention of a politician and I had a story in response to it about RT Rybak.

No comments:

Post a Comment