Friday, July 22, 2016

i choose cheese

I went to a friend's comedy show tonight, number 25 was headlining. she had posters available after the show, and the poster said 'I choose cheese' in reference to working in a vegan diner. she signed it for me, and when I got it home I noticed when I put it in the sack with other comedy posters not yet framed there was a considerable number waiting. It is now one of six, seven if you count the 'up in the air' movie poster- in german- that I bought from e-bay. I really like that movie. I sent her a private message on facebook and said 'so yours may get a frame before George Clooney does'. and a ha-ha. so this weekend I think I should make it high priority on getting two frames. the other would be for the meat raffle show that I was a part of last December. the movie poster is still in an envelope. she was doing a CD recording, and I did see the founder of stand-up records after the show. I had heard many of the jokes before, but I still liked hearing them. I really liked the one about the 'cube mate'- about how 'we have the same job'. I find it to be relatable. feature performer was from Houston, don't know him. the godmother was MC and long straw did a guest set. also saw conga line doing the announcements before the show.
   I ate at the Chicago hot dog place this evening, and got signed up for another loyalty program. it is related to my cell phone, as text messages will be sent there.


No comments:

Post a Comment