Tuesday, July 26, 2016

bite size licorice

I do recall getting some bite size licorice in the past month or so, A and W flavor. I pulled out two pieces from my car tonight, seeing it fallen between the driver seat and the console. no I did not eat it, but I kept dropping it in one of the three drink holders and it sounded like I was rolling dice.
   dad left a voicemail around midday and said he had been watching 'back to the future 3' and had dozed off. so I called again this evening just before I went to the performance venue. the call started in my car, in my parking spot. then I started walking to the venue and was still on the call for a few minutes after arriving. he said he had seen some media coverage of this month's police shooting in the twin city metro area, I said it was a big news story here. he was also telling me about helping out with RAGBRAI, which will be visiting the town he lives in.



No comments:

Post a Comment