Thursday, July 14, 2016

this is my cube

around midday at the office a colleague complained of hurting all over- stomach, chest, back. 911 was called, EMTs arrived, and there was a crowd around her cube. I politely said 'this is my cube' to one of those in the area when I wanted to sit down. I said that nobody asked me to help her, so I decided to keep working- especially when I am not a medical pro so I wasn't qualified to help. I also said that if I needed help, I would only want people surrounding me that were helping me, and wouldn't want any gawkers. I am hopeful that my colleague is all right.
   I went to a rehearsal for the fringe play I am in tonight, in northeast Minneapolis, a building I hadn't seen before. then it was on to the performance venue, and my set went well, including one about covering for a colleague this week who is now back.

No comments:

Post a Comment