Tuesday, July 5, 2016

cryptic communicator

I sent a text message to an old friend saying I would be in town soon. since I have a flip phone, a small keyboard, my messages are short. I was told I was a 'cryptic communicator' and had to look it up as I first thought of 'tales from the crypt'. the meaning I found online was 'mysterious in meaning, puzzling, ambiguous'. I had to laugh, and I decided to put this bit in my set tonight. I said I could wear it like a badge of honor, as I feel like I could play a menacing crackpot well. most of my jokes were about going to a museum, and a baseball game, on the 4th of july. in order to keep track of them I said 'number one' and so on, since five of them were inspired by being at the game.
   I got some help with the payoff report, so it wasn't too bad coming back after the holiday. there still are some new contracts and titles waiting, but I would like to think those can be done quickly. not too many letters to do, so the box is at zero which I like.
   I am seeing more related to the fringe festival show I am in, so now I will likely have to figure out what bio I want on the website.



No comments:

Post a Comment