Friday, July 22, 2016

hillary's america movie

I went to a movie tonight, 'hillary's america', a documentary, in Roseville. I couldn't find mention  about it in Friday's hard copy of the Minneapolis paper, but saw mention of it in the top 50 movies from the weekend box office. it prompted me to see if it was playing in the area, and there was mention in the online version of the paper. I recognized the name of a producer, Gerald molen, who had a small role as dr. bruner in 'rain man', a favorite movie of mine. as a history major I knew that many historical figures from the democratic party were mentioned in it. this movie was opposed to this political party, much like Michael moore's 'Fahrenheit 9/11' was opposed to bush 43. it remains to be seen as to if it backfires like 'fahrenheit' did. it centered around an immigrant from india researching this political party, after going to jail over a campaign contribution that was illegal.
   I got the bookcase assembled tonight while still watching 'big bang theory'. it meant getting out wood glue as I figured the 3M adhesive wouldn't be strong enough. I figured it was time to do it since I had picked it up two days earlier. I got a picture of it after I was done, doing the Vivian maier thing. I watched two 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when leonard 'took one for the team', sleeping with a widow who was a rich donor. prime time episode was when everybody was mad at somebody, after leonard said he didn't want to attend the roommate agreement meeting.



No comments:

Post a Comment