Wednesday, October 12, 2016

creative writing survey

I do online surveys all the time, after some delays and ignoring it I finally did a creative writing survey. it is from the organization that sponsored a 'fair' that I attended last year. but when I was asked about creative writing programs, I didn't know what to speak of aside from the writing classes I had taken at the loft in Minneapolis as I hadn't done anything like a master of fine arts. I did speak of a therapist recommending the writing classes.
  tonight I made it to the performance venue after the show started, in part due to me falling asleep for a little while this evening after work. some of my set was about the office, like the treadmill. but also about a conversation with the Filipino man who spoke of cockfighting being a sport in his native land. I said I was trying to research baseball, but couldn't find much aside from the manila stadium that was part of a battle I world war two. he said he would send messages to find out more. I was pleased with what little I had found out so far, how American all-stars, including babe ruth, played at the manila stadium, called rizal, in the 1930s. also checked e-bay under this name and some items for sale include ticket stubs from a beatles concert, and a program from another visit by American baseball players. this one was the new York Yankees, in the 1950s. also found out about the origin of the name, he was a martyr.

No comments:

Post a Comment