Sunday, October 9, 2016

the simpsons: boston americans

I liked getting most of my chores done before watching 'the simpsons' tonight. it was about a pro football team called 'the boston americans'. it looked like a knockoff of the new England patriots. homer wanted to do a 'hate vacation' to boston, and it did speak of many things the city is known for. I liked mention of 'southie', as to me that is close enough to my favorite movie, 'good will hunting'. there is mention of the afflecks, and wahlbergs. and fenway park, the red sox baseball stadium. I see a red sox game annually as a way of keeping the memory of my favorite movie alive. then I fell asleep, I think near the end of the episode, and when I awoke the presidential debate was on, from st. louis. these two hardly ever discussed the relevant issues.
   I stayed in for a while to get photos uploaded to facebook, I was way behind, months behind. but now I have two more albums created, one is called 'missouri' as I visit st. louis annually. another is about the Minnesota fringe festival, as I had a role in it. the show runner, resistable comic, likes the album. I wanted to document the experience, and I already had a binder full of souvenirs so it was time to share my photos as well. I had more of the time to deal with it when I knew my typical open-mic, the donut party, was canceled due to the Vikings game. I stayed in taking care of the photos until just after 4pm, then went to do laundry. then I went out to return the redbox rental from the previous day, and got a hot dog and chips from a super-America. I arrived home just as the simpsons was starting. before the debate ended I started working on the recycle and dishes. it meant getting out a set of towels for it as the ones I was using were put in the laundry. and I had to go find the dish soap as it was put away for an exterminator visit this week. I also sent messages to a match from e-harmony, to mason city, and to a college roommate that lives nearby. the college friend likes going to see the NHL's Wild so hopefully it works in our schedules for me to attend a game with my college friend this season.


No comments:

Post a Comment