Friday, October 14, 2016

weird man on bike

I went to a spaghetti dinner at a community center tonight, an annual event. I saw a weird man on a bicycle in the parking lot when I was leaving. there was flashing lights galore, plenty of American flags, and a basket on the back. I like doing this event as it is good food that I don't have to cook, for not much money. I lucked out and it was free, as I showed up about 10 minutes before 7:30, the end time for serving, and a woman gave me one of her tickets. I guess he had bought them in advance. I was asked if I was waiting for anyone there, as she had even more tickets, but I said 'I am chronically single'. I had two little cartons of milk with my meal.
   I did the long walk around the neighborhood after it, and watching a 'big bang theory' rerun that had bob Newhart as guest star. it was his second appearance, so it was with bill nye. I found 29 cents, a quarter and 4 pennies. so I have more for my change bank, and the new ulm brick fund. I had two bags of trash, as I found a second one along the route. unusual where I have two matches from internet dating that are interested. already at email stage with one, and soon will be with the other. one of them found some of my comedy sets on youtube, and I said 'I urge you to see some of them' as it is a 'package deal'. accepting me means accepting my 'need to perform'. notable in the comedy circuit was seeing an announcement on facebook. a fellow comic is in transition and I said I will have to get used to saying a different name, but it doesn't bother me any.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment