Monday, October 24, 2016

document control tour

somebody at the office was giving a tour, and called us 'document control'. I said it works for me as I didn't like being lumped together with collections when we don't make any collector calls. it was nice to see the Filipino man, who gave me more ideas for what to see in his native land should I go there. both are historic sites in manila.
   tonight at the comedy club I saw brawler, who got a business card to look up my blog. we hugged 3 times, more than typical but I don't mind. I liked hearing his conversation with another man from Pittsburgh about neighborhoods there, I said I had been there in 2002 to see a pirates baseball game. I was told I was likely staying in Coraopolis since it was between the airport and the city. I recalled driving past an abandoned drive-in movie theater, which had a sun on one side and a moon on the other. it was a fond memory to visit this city.
   at the performance venue I said I wanted to do a story about being ambivalent and I did. others were about conference room names, pot and kettle, hearing 'fool' in a song, and corn nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment