Monday, October 10, 2016

self serve problems

after performing at the comedy club tonight, I went to a gas station as the light was on saying I was low on fuel. I had self-service problems. I forgot to enter my loyalty card number before running my method of payment, so I canceled the sale and no matter how many times I tried, it stayed canceled and I had to go inside and prepay with the cashier. this was even after moving to another pump. so I told myself I see it as a valuable lesson as I prefer self-service. it explains why I slammed my car door when I got home. but I also know well enough not to let this bother me for long. I am still reminded of what a teacher said to be when I was young: try to be more tolerant of mistakes made. I did ones about internet dating, a treadmill, and time out in my set.
  at work I canceled out of a meeting in the afternoon as I was too busy with my normal duties, as Monday is our highest volume day. when I arrived, with about 5 minutes left in the hour, I was told I hadn't missed much. we also started our united way campaign today and there was a viewing of the silent auction items for two hours. hard to say if I will bid on anything, but I did notice plenty of artwork available.

No comments:

Post a Comment