Tuesday, October 25, 2016

skeleton bowling

I went to a Halloween party at a candy factory tonight and one activity was skeleton bowling. I hadn't heard of such a thing before. but it looks like it involves using baseball bats as the pins. and I thought it was a big deal to see 'candle pin bowling' on the recent boston episode of 'the simpsons'. the rain made it less fun to be there, much like last year. but I did get a photo with two of their mascots.
   I did watch some of the world series, game one, before departing for the performance venue. Cleveland beat Chicago 6-0. it was 3-0 when I departed, and the game was over shortly after the show was done. I liked catching some of it on my car radio. when at home, I caught it on TV. I was on near the end of the lineup, and we had two show runners that I did not recognize at first that were filling in. one of them recognized me from attending a show at the venue she works at over the weekend. in my comedy set tonight I did do one about the patriotic shirt I was wearing. others were about corn nuts, ambivalent, and pot kettle.
   at the office there was a bombshell, we are getting a new boss as my cool boss got a promotion. aside from that it was an easier day compared to Monday, as expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment