Wednesday, October 5, 2016

paid holidays announced

at the office I saw an email this morning, announcing the paid holidays for next year. looks like there are some changes, most notable is having two more holidays. this would be president's day, and veteran's day. those two weren't recognized at this office before. something about how it made sense to be closed those days since there would be no mail delivery, at least from the post office. though there still would be deliveries from other couriers.
   I did perform at the bar tonight, more about the weekend in iowa city. also mention of a recent match from internet dating. when I said performing is what I do in the evening, including karaoke, I was informed by this match about doing karaoke- but needing liquid courage.


No comments:

Post a Comment