Wednesday, October 19, 2016

wearing orange

many were wearing orange at the office as there was an anti-bullying presentation in the afternoon. I did attend it, about halfway through, after getting perfected titles filed. I did not wear an orange shirt as I was not immediately aware of having one.
   it went well performing at the comedy club, many said so to me after I left the stage. I spoke of the great pumpkin, internet dating, the new names on conference rooms, artwork from the silent auction, and a recent blog entry where I said 'I hate therapists!' I tried to get stage time at another venue but the show ran long and it was not to be.
    I saw something about the great pumpkin trending on facebook and there was mention of Charlie brown-themed corn mazes, although none were listed that close to me. at least 200 miles away. but I told my work spouse that 'I think we know how this will end' and it means figuring out the logistics. there are 2 in my native Iowa, and one each in Minnesota and Wisconsin. at this point I am leaning towards going to one of them in Iowa.


No comments:

Post a Comment