Monday, October 3, 2016

saudi arabia snack food

I went on a walk this morning after having breakfast and doing dishes. as usual, I found plenty of trash along the way. one of those items was an empty bag of snack food from Saudi arabia with what looked like Disney's mickey mouse on the front. couldn't read all of it since some of it was in Arabic but it did say 'cheese flavour' on the front. I know this is British-English to have this kind of spelling. another thing I picked up was a karaoke CD from Thailand. both items were put in my trash bag and thrown into a bin at a super-America. as usual I found some coins as well. at one place I found three quarters, which is not typical.
    at midday I went to a booya soup serving. I didn't have a drink with it as they were out of bottled water and only had diet root beer left. didn't want to drink coffee or beer with it. I saw the police band perform and had some popcorn, then I went to a Walgreen to get more sheet protectors and got a drink there instead. then later on it was time to go to the performance venue. much of my set was about the weekend in iowa city. and I found more change while walking around after the show. in the evening I watched the 'simpsons' episode, I liked mention of a Canadian penny when ned flanders was counting pennies. also mention of snoopy on his doghouse, by homer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment