Friday, October 7, 2016

TTI technologies

I was going through my bank statement from august and at first wasn't sure what a debit card purchase was, from 'TTI technologies'. so I went online and did a search, and found mention of 'business centers'. so I figured this must have been from checking email when I was at my hotel in new York city. I like being able to understand all of what is there, even though I probably should have reviewed it much earlier. it was one of a few things I decided to do tonight before I ventured out for a walk. another was going through souvenirs found at performance venues and get them into binders. and then there's shredding junk mail, something done once a week on the average. once I noticed it was raining I decided not to go out at all. there was a pro football game on, which made the decision easier, cardinals- 49ers. cardinals won, rare to see a safety and it was at the end.
   I panicked a little when I found out what method of payment was used for the football ticket purchase on stubhub, where it appears to be automatic payment. I expected it to be paypal credit, where I would get more time to pay it off without paying interest. this would be for the iowa-minnesota football game this weekend. I haven't ordered much from stubhub in recent years, so it was largely irrelevant for a while as to how I paid with them. but crisis averted, as even though it was from my checking account there is enough in it and payday is soon as well.
    when I saw news of hurricane matthew at midday in the breakroom I know how some people think, wondering how it would affect the major college and pro football schedule. there are 3 NFL teams in the state of florida. hard to say how it will, as there are various options available to get the games in like change the time it is played, or even the venue it is played in.
   at work I was a little cranky when my boss came around and asked about the special requests, saying I usually submit the payoff report first. but I decided to check and found out there was just two special requests to find, and got them sent on. I did allude to it later in the day, saying I am still getting used to integrating this one into my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment