Sunday, November 20, 2016

donuts at alary's

it had been a while since I had watched a Chicago bears football game at alary's, a bar in downtown st. paul. but I went there today, and there were donuts available. some looked like 'bear claws' which seemed appropriate, but I didn't have those. I had two of the round donuts, one blue one orange, the team colors. some others had M and M's on them. I decided to go as the 'donut party', where I usually perform on sunday, was canceled due to the Vikings game. found out the Vikings won, a close one against the Arizona cardinals. the two games were happening at the same time. I had an ambitious list of things to do today, and I didn't get to all of them. but most of them. I had hoped to get to the fitness center, but one way I may be able to get as much exercise in is to walk more often during lunches at work. there still was groceries, laundry, dishes, watching 'the simpsons', and calling my dad. he said he found some of my comedy sets online, but didn't say much else. I will have to check to see how much of it is jokes about my dad, I know some of them probably are.
   before I departed for alary's to see the football game, which the bears lost to the Giants 22-16, I did get caught up on getting comedy souvenirs into sheet protectors. it went back about 3 weeks, as some were from the weekend when I was in the des moines area to see the Charlie brown corn maze. this was the same weekend where I was acting at the haunted house. I wanted to keep working on it until I was done, and it was 13 sheet protectors used. so I didn't make it to the bar until halftime, and the bears were leading then, 16-9. I tried watching a DVD tonight, on loan from the library, but I was too tired and fell asleep. so I will have to try again soon. also notable, was seeing a friend request on facebook. it was from a friend who once lived in the twin cities, but is now in st. louis. this is a city that I like to visit annually.

No comments:

Post a Comment