Monday, November 21, 2016

painting office walls

late last week it was announced that there would be painting at the office. well it started earlier today. most of the walls were yellow, some burgundy, but now they will be gray. I guess it fits our company colors. I think I already like it, but like with most things I will need to get used to it. in just one day it looks like they already have a decent amount done. I even asked early in the day if the painters were getting the Friday after thanksgiving off. he said he hoped so, as he would like to go hunting. it did remind me of a song by 10,000 maniacs, called 'like the weather', as one line is about how the color of the sky is gray.
   I did make it to the performance venue tonight. I did ones about egg nog, dad and his jacket, online classes, the painting, a weird dream about going to jail, and going to a burlesque show this weekend. I just looked up some songs I heard on the radio recently, according to an online search- based on the lyrics anyway- one of them is by train. the other I guessed was alessia cara. I did like an earlier song of hers, called 'here'. and as I recall I wrote about it. I know it was mentioned on a date, as it is about parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment