Monday, November 7, 2016

winter coat acquired

i did some more shopping around for a winter coat and found one that I liked at a resale shop. it looks much like one of the three that I already have. I cared a lot about price, which made sense as to why it was bought at a resale shop. I also saw the Maplewood laundromat owner for the first time in a while. she is interested in hearing more about when and where I am performing.
   tonight's 'simpsons' episode was about strip clubs, and the sport known as lacrosse. after it was done I did dishes and then went on a long walk around the neighborhood. besides the typical trash, I picked up some coins, 6 pennies. after the 10pm news I went to the grocery store. this morning I went to put my oatmeal in the microwave oven and was reminded of how there was some left over from Friday. I was wise enough to dump it out since it didn't smell good and didn't want to end up vomiting later on. it has happened before- eating spoiled food, and then I threw up eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment