Monday, November 14, 2016

outlook won't open

I got annoyed when my outlook wouldn't open at the office. this is the second straight work day where this has happened. since it is a high volume day I had my boss send the link I needed to get my work done through our I.M. system. I haven't called the 'not much help desk' yet but eventually I will need to as I want to see my emails and upcoming meetings. can't believe how many I.T. problems we face there.
     at the performance venue I liked what I did there. It was about what had happened in my life recently. it was the weird stories from the past two Fridays, clothing shopping, dance marathon, doing karaoke at the VFW, and having a date at an 'undisclosed location'.
   naturally at the office we shared some of our stories from the dance marathon. I am reminded of wanting to share a photo from it that was sent to my Hotmail account, it means forwarding it to outlook of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment