Wednesday, November 23, 2016

youtube subscriber

tonight I did one thing that I think I did for the first time: subscribe to a channel on youtube. it was about the Philippines, a place I am considering a visit to. I made a comment on one video already and got a response to it. but the festival being mentioned in Cebu is in January, so I don't see myself getting there that early. I am told that typhoon season is done, so hard to say about when to go unless it means going in the spring. I still want to study as much as I can before I go.
   it was a fairly busy day at the office as I had to cover for my 'cohort' who had taken a vacation day. but I am fine with busy days as the day goes faster. I had a request to do the special requests early, there was five of them. I did them after the 'wired on wires' payoff report was done, which was given to my 'work spouse'. a colleague asked me to get into my i.m. system as my boss had a question. I said hopefully I have an answer. I hadn't spoken with this colleague in a while, first time in months. but it led to us talking about holiday plans, and mine are to stay in the area, the twin cities. some things have to wait, as one system wasn't working. but it was printing makeup barcodes, so low priority, we can easily afford to wait until next week on it as it sounded like there was a problem with one of the drives.
    after watching some t.v. tonight, including the Charlie brown thanksgiving special on ABC, I did head out to the performance venue. I did ones about egg nog, lady gaga, dad and his jacket, online classes, painting at the office, bars, and bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment