Tuesday, November 8, 2016

is it november yet?

the election happened today. I grew tired of hearing about it on TV in the break room at work. and I kept asking 'is it November yet?' well it is now. I was able to ask it for months. I voted after work, getting off the bus and changing my after-work routine some. I liked how it didn't take long to vote at my precinct, I know some had shared on facebook how there was some long lines. but I was able to walk over to my precinct in a quick fashion, and I was in and out in just over 10 minutes. much of my time inside was filling in the boxes well enough to see that they would count. and I picked up an 'I voted' sticker as well. it is red, but my 'ohio friend' shared a photo on facebook where the sticker was white, showing a flag on it.
   I performed tonight as well, and it was why I wanted to get started early on voting so I would be on time at the club. I did ones about last week's hockey game, internet dating and meeting halfway, and somebody trying to sell me drugs after the movie on Friday. the photographer was MC, hadn't seen her in a while. mason city shared some Halloween candy at the club, he wanted to get rid of it. I had some of the starburst candy, there was no chocolate candy in the plastic bowl that had a piece missing from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment