Monday, November 7, 2016

reported a spill

I went to perform karaoke tonight and noticed there was a spill near me while I was looking at the book for song ideas. the spill happened after a trash can fell over. so I reported it. I did 2 songs, last time at this venue it was just one. I did 'back on the chain gang' by the pretenders, and 'this love' by maroon 5. I did speak of how the maroon 5 song was what I heard when I was driving home after being laid off in suburban Chicago. it was more fun to do the first one, and took more energy out of me to do the second. this really didn't surprise me much. now I am trying to think of when I will be doing karaoke again, possibly at a venue I haven't been to yet. the button spoke of the place that I did research online.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment