Thursday, November 10, 2016

leftover jamba juice

we celebrated some client wins at the office this week, on Tuesday, with having snacks including jamba juice. found out when I went to the break room for lunch that there still are some of those jamba juice smoothies, left in the refrigerator. also found out that I didn't need a spoon, as I could just drink them now. I had two, a third didn't taste good so I dumped it out after one sip. I don't think I have had this kind of thing too often before.
    my workday included an announcement fairly early about how a colleague had died, complications from surgery. I said I have worked for the company for a while and it wasn't the first time I had heard of the passing of a colleague. I was reminded of two that were in underwriting that had died of cancer. one of them led to my getting into performing, as I went to his benefit event and it taught me how life was too short to be left wondering how good one might be at something. there already was an email about when the memorial service is happening, in just over a week from now.
   I did watch 2 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was about amy Farrah fowler going on another date with a Brit, and it was interrupted by Sheldon showing up and saying he wanted her back. prime time episode was about Raj trying to date somebody at the office, and Sheldon trying too hard with amy to 'make a baby'.
   after this I did take a long walk around the neighborhood, and it netted the typical trash pick-ups but also some coins, 78 cents in all. 2 quarters, 2 dimes, 8 pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment