Wednesday, December 21, 2016

bodyguard movie

I watched the movie 'bodyguard' on DVD this afternoon, on loan from the library. I liked some of the kevin Costner lines in it, like when he said to whitney Houston 'I am here to keep you alive not help you shop'. sounds like something I would say, being dour. I know it had been parodied on 'the simpsons' and now I understand the references to it better. like how the hit song 'I will always love you' was at the end of the movie. great seeing the special features as well, like how the script was originally written in 1975, for steve McQueen and Diana ross. it was a nice touch to hear two versions of the song in the movie, Whitney's was the one at the end.
   I also drove out to Plymouth and got a ticket for a church basement ladies show, the Christmas show. only day with tickets still available was the final day, the 31st. I am going in the afternoon, wanting to keep the evening available as it is new year's eve.
    I also took some walks, before going to Plymouth and in the evening. it netted 48 cents that went into my change bank. as expected, it helped to try the car wash in the evening.
   I performed tonight, after I called my dad back. he did talk about the dick van dyke episode, colorized, that was in prime time recently. so I did refer to it in my set, along with what he said my grandpa called that actor. some others included the office colleague, the burlesque show, and the movie I just saw along with going to Plymouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment