Wednesday, December 14, 2016

growler magazine

around midday I checked my facebook account and there was mention of how an article about me and performing was published in growler magazine. I did this interview back in march and I asked about it only once since then, when the interviewer wrote about himself. I didn't recognize all of the photos at first. there was three. one was from my 'ring of honor', the other two appear to be from my sets that are found on youtube. although one of them was credit to another comic's facebook page, Nebraska. there was six shares already, and I liked and commented on each one as I recall. I said I was flattered that somebody wanted to interview me about performing. the response was 'Me?' as I was surprised, as opposed to 'Me!' when I am picked for coveted stage time slots. it was shared on twitter as well, and I re-tweeted when I saw it there. most people loved the article, but there was one hater. and I said I must be doing something right if I have haters. I found my 'work spouse' first and said 'you!' figuring it was appropriate on who would hear about it first at the office. then it was my boss, and the Filipino man, who were sent a link to the article.
   tonight I did go perform, even though it is really cold out there. first time I ventured out was to pick up a package from a UPS store in my neighborhood. it was a 2-item order, but only one was sent as the other is still listed as being on back-order. it went fine performing, I was on near the end. I did ones about snow stories, last week's appointment, pizza at the office, move your car, and the movie 'girl, interrupted'. I also made mention of the article that was just published. I am hopeful that it leads to more gigs of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment