Wednesday, December 21, 2016

karaoke commandments

I went to a karaoke bar tonight that was new to me and I heard them evoke the 'commandments'. it was how nobody was allowed to go perform back-to-back, even if it was part of a duet the second time. I liked getting stage time in after the typical show I go to. I sang 'perfect' by pink. I knew it was a song I could sing well with passion. the button told me about the place and I was told she had dome two songs before I got there. I did see her perform an Elton john song. I got a photo of her onstage during an interlude in her song. I was tagged in a facebook photo when a drunk patron wanted to dance with me. I said sometimes drunk people can be fun to be around.
   at the office we had a lunchtime meeting to get to know the new boss, who happens to be the Filipino man. we ordered sandwiches from erbert gerbert. I might have learned a few new things from the meeting, hard to think of what at this point. I did see that he got the photo from the dance marathon by the end of the day, along with my gift to his two kids. I like writing and both got one of my writings. it was saying how I work with their dad and how I was offering my advice.
   I was pleased with how many coins I found while on a walk past a car wash at a gas station tonight. I said 'bumper crop!' a total of one dollar ten cents was put in the change bank. it was 65 pennies, 4 dimes, and one nickel. I did not count the Canadian penny that was included with it. looks like I already have that year penny so it likely means sending it to a wishing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment