Wednesday, December 7, 2016

deviled eggs, potatoes

at the holiday party at the office at midday, I really liked the deviled eggs. they were more fancy than what I was used to at church potlucks when I was a kid. the potatoes were good too, a caterer brought some over to me as I was bummed that they were taking the pan away as they were going to get a more full pan apparently. I did get photos with some colleagues, one of them is a big Vikings fan. another was a history instructor, and he has helped me out greatly with that subject. most recently it was telling me about a facebook group with a history theme.
   I am thankful I made it to work on time as I woke up late, but I was aided by having mostly green lights on the way to work, and finding a parking spot close to the entrance.
   and of course there will be some performing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment