Sunday, December 18, 2016

santa at the show

santa claus and an elf was at the show I performed at tonight. I got a photo of them after the show. they were also in one on the stage that was requested by restaurant management. first time I think I had seen a santa at a show I was in. it went well on doing the one about 15 minutes of fame, in reference to being introduced with mention of the article this week.
   still cold for much of the day. I drove to a gas station to use the ATM and get fuel for the car. also picked up a hash brown and a candy bar, looking like a caramel apple with nuts. then it was off to a date at a coffee shop. it lasted two hours. then I went to Walgreen to handle a photo order. it meant scanning some photos from my time working at the signature group from 1999-2004, seven in all, wanting to use the highest quality ones. I included on the disc two that were of souvenirs, my two plaques and the 'welcome to GE' shirt from 1999. five others were on the disc. one was a snoopy item, one was of d.c. native performing last week. one was a sign of a place I have performed at, one was a ring of honor photo, first add since august. the last was a selfie in a hat.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment