Friday, December 23, 2016

eminem presents the re-up

I went to a music shop with a list after going to print things at the library. I was pleased with the finds I made. I got 2 CDs, one was the lady gaga CD of duets with tony Bennett. the other was by Eminem, must be a rare one as I hadn't heard of it before. 'the -re-up' where he is executive producer. there are 22 tracks and I have listened to most of them already, from driving home and then to and from the performance venue. Eminem performs on some of the tracks but not all of them. notable to me are the ones known as 'jimmy crack corn' and 'public enemy number one'. he speaks of 9/11, Tupac's murder, and the kennedy assassination in the latter. it is from 2006, so it was after the movie '8-mile'.
    this was another day off from work, but for a while I stayed in. but eventually I said I needed to get things done. it meant scheduling an oil change for my car, it will be next week when I have another day off. and I signed up for another meetup event, for this weekend. this of course is in addition to going to the library to print things and to return two DVDs. I got two more. I tried to watch one of them tonight, 'double indemnity', but I fell asleep and missed much of it. so I will have to try again soon. I have a week to watch it, but I think I can find the time this weekend and won't need the entire week. I got to everything on my list except sending out Christmas cards.
    I loved performing tonight. I did ones about the article and having a hater, a nicki minaj song, seeing a burlesque show, not running a charity, and a facebook group about my former job. the button was running sound at the venue. I liked seeing international falls, who was there doing the early show but did not perform at the same show as me.
    it was also nice to find more coins from the walking I was doing throughout the day, as 39 cents went into my change bank. I made plenty of stops for the errand running I was doing, like going to a gas station to use the ATM.

No comments:

Post a Comment